Does your man cook?

Mine does, he's cooking right now as matter of fact,lol. Don't tell anyone but I think he's even a better cook thatn me! lol. He has certainly taught me a thing or two about cooking!

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 6:16 PM on Mar. 22, 2010 in Food & Drink

• If you wanna call it that, LOL.. Just kidding, He cooks.. and I really love what he cooks usually... but I just hate the messes he makes, he always uses excess dishes...
    MJ_BN_FE

Answer by MJ_BN_FE at 6:18 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• only on the grill. other than that he stay's out of my kitchen
    eva123

Answer by eva123 at 6:17 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• yup my cooks like a dream :) i hate cooking XD
    Gen

Answer by Gen at 6:17 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• Uh no. He is to stay out of the kitchen as much as possible. He can make a great pb & j sammich and tuna casserole but other than that, its all me.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 6:18 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• Yes, on the grill he is amazing but in the kitchen he sticks to the basics.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:18 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• everynight
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:21 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• Yes and most of the time it is better than I do. Last week he made mashed potatoes that were the most horrible things I have tasted.
    coala

Answer by coala at 6:21 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• LOL @ the most horrible mashed potatoes. :)
    Mine used to be a chef so I do love when he cooks. I usually do most of it during the week and he'll cook at least once during the weekend and its like a treat. He really does cook so good!He can make something from nothing out of the fridge, I swear,lol. Oh and his soups! Delicious!
    So I am a lucky chica.
    If only the booger would give me his recipe for clam chowder! He won't even let me see what he puts in it! lol
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 6:40 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• No. He tried to make rice for me last week bc I was sick to my stomach. He set the pot on fire. I don't know how he does it. The whole kitchen breaks if he walks in it. He can't even grill. He can't even order off a to-go menu without getting something gross. he would die of starvation without me.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 6:58 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• cook? wellll, when i was pregnant with twins there was a point when i couldn't cook, so he made grilled cheese sandwiches, and he broiled steak. but today he came home for lunch and left right away b/c he would have to open the fridge and put his lunch on a plate!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:04 PM on Mar. 22, 2010