Im 37 weeks and 3 days pregnant.

This is my first baby. I just feel really off today and couldnt sleep all night because I was so uncomfortable, and today im having alot of vaginal discharge. Can that be a sign that im gonna go into labor soon?

Sophie4910

Asked by Sophie4910 at 6:18 PM on Mar. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Having allot of discharge is normal during pregnancy and expecially towards the end. Im a little over 35 weeks and I have had a whole lot this pregnancy and then started drying up a bit for a few weeks and now its back. You could be slowly loosing your mucus plug but that doesnt mean your going to go into labor soon. As of being uncomforable, I have not been able to sleep but 4-6 hrs a night for the past week because my stomach feels so huge and I have heartburn and have to pee a million times a night. Just hang in there your baby will be out soon. By the way congrats!!
    Anonymous

• Yes and No
    I was really uncomfortable the whole 3rd trimester with my first. I had really heavy discharge too. I was 4 days lates
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:19 PM on Mar. 22, 2010