Is ObamaCare Headed for a Supreme Court Smackdown?

" James Madison saw this coming, and his forethought will give opponents of ObamaCare one last shot at killing it."

In Federalist #10, Madison wrote "Enlightened statesmen will not always be at the helm." (Boy, did he ever get THAT right.)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:53 PM on Mar. 22, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Anonymous

• Oh hell yeah
    Anonymous

• And an American citizen smackdown come November!!! LOL
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:08 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• Oh yes Ma'am! *Happy Dance* There is nothing better than waking up knowing people have been working on challenging this from the get go. I got the best sleep last night no lie. Because I know there is no need to keeping saying vote no... they voted and made their beds. Now everyone knows who to vote out come November and I have faith in the courts to rule this abomination of a bill unconstitutional.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 7:15 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• sounds like the law makers signed their "death sentence" so to speak for next election by voting no on this HCR bill.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 7:27 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• This isn't the WWE and you all are hanging yourselves by trying to make it into a wrestling match.
    Anonymous

• I don't understand your tinfoil hat wearing mindset. Seriously. This is not a football game. With that mentality, no wonder the country is screwed up.
    Anonymous

• I think that there does need to be some kind of change in HC, but I don't like how they did this. We, the people had no say, it is forced upon us.
    Anonymous

• The ACLJ (Jay Sekulow, Atty.) has been preparing a case to challenge this bill in the event that it passed. I will not be surprised if it does end up in the Supreme Court.

Does anyone trust Pres. Obama to keep his word that abortion will not be publicly funded under this bill? I don't.
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 12:53 AM on Mar. 23, 2010