im due june 4th do yu think that a my 1 year old daughter know im having another child??

SheilaAM

Asked by SheilaAM at 7:44 PM on Mar. 22, 2010 in General Parenting

• i was 7 mos pregnant with my 3rd child @ my 2nd childs 1st b-day. somehow he knew. he would rub my belly and "read" books. after i gave birth he would look at my stomach and then the baby and then tell me no baby and pat my stomach.. they know
    mommafrog3

Answer by mommafrog3 at 10:39 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• Ours are 13 months apart and our middle son knew I was having a baby... He would sit and talk to my stomach and then after the baby was born he would sit with my while I nursed the baby. I think it's better when they're younger, then they aren't jealous, they don't know how to be... Now they are 6 and 7 yrs old and are best buddies...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 7:47 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• I just had my second on thursday and my first is 13 months old. I don't know if he understood or not but sometimes it really seemed like he did. He also seemed to do things within the last few day before the baby came to get me ready for the new baby. lol He peed on me for the first time in months the day before the baby was born and woke up every few hour for a few nights. Weird I know. I am excited that they are so close in age. They will be best pals!
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 7:58 PM on Mar. 22, 2010