I dont know what I want to do (career). Advice?

Im 26. SAHM. I dont really feel "good" at anything except caring for my family & I love my "job".. but sadly this world is made for 2 income families so I know I will have to work, but what kind of job is out there that I may still be able to be a mom -- I want to be classmom, i want to participate in field trips. not ever miss dd school functions. ect.. MY #1 JOB IN LIFE IS MOM-WIFE!!!
DD is 3, so I have a few years until having to start work. What should I go to college for (wanting online college). Im very lost :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:45 PM on Mar. 22, 2010 in Money & Work

• What if I told you that I found a way to stay home and get paid? Would you be interested? I stay home with my 4 kids! I was feeling bad watching my husband try to support our family. So I found a 100% “GREEN” wellness company. I'm not saying I make millions, but I am contributing and I'm not letting strangers raise my kids or missing out on school functions. If you are motivated and serious, go to my website www.familiesrok.yolasite.com. It doesn't hurt to look.

God bless!
    tneeley

Answer by tneeley at 12:49 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• See if your community offers a Jobs Skill or employability program with aptitude tests. These tests can tell you what you are good at and will narrow your field search down. Try the Employment office and see if they offer something like that or a local college.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:51 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• Just start out with your general education classes, because all majors require those classes in addition to the specific ones required for every major. Work from those!
    Anonymous

• well thnk hard about what you want i want to go into education so ill be at the school with the kids and be off the same days they are but luckily i dont have to im making it fine working at home so now that the kids are in school im not freaking about going to work since im doin it. so just think about whee you want to be and how to approach it.. then the training will come to mind and you will be fine!
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 9:04 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• You're 26 and never work?
    Anonymous

• Ive (am still dealing with) stomach problems that kept me from going to college before having DD & married... Ive only worked for like 6mo at a video store & had to quit because of my stomach problems.. Havent worked since then..
    Yea I feel ive waisted my life & am sick of myself. but what can i do, when i go to the dr & talk to them & i dont get anything that resolves my issues.... my parents spent about 5k before dd was born on Drs...
    Im lost, confused. besides my awsome dh & dd... life suxs...
    Anonymous