What do you think of this?

Was sick of the heath care questions, thought I would lighten the mood....

I just had to share what my DS, wrote to everyone involved on last thursday, where I believe he lost his mind temporarly...

1. Dear Allie,

Sorry for beeing bad and for geting out of the house, telling lys, and the underwere thing. Oh yeah, I'm really sorry for dialing 911 to.

The wired kid

Steven

2. Dear Grandma and Papa,

I'm really sorry for you picking me up and having to go to yours and read a book. I'm sorry I do bad things.

Your Grandson

Steven

3.Dear Cops,

Sorry for dialing 911. I mean like seriously. I didint know that pepole could go to jail until my mom told me.

not good kid,

Steven

4. Dear Allies Mom,

really sorry for you to be calling my grandparents.

The Kid you don't really know,

S

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:53 PM on Mar. 22, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• ADHD? Did he get into some medication or something?Has he ever done anything like this before? Sounds like when my son has Benadryl!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 9:17 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• what happened?!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 8:55 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• He told the babysitter that someone was trying to break into another apartment with a bat and he was going to call 911. The sitter told him no you are not (he was holding the phone) what she didn't know is that he Called 911, Well he just called and hung up...BUT a cop came to the door. She called her mom and then explained to the officer what happened. after the cop left her started running in and out of the apartment in his UNDERWEAR! Telling the babysitter that he was going to walmart. he was hidng in closets and just nuts. This all happened within 30 MINS of me being gone!! Well she called her mom when he started running around in his undies, who then called my MIL. MIL was so mad that she made FIL come with her cause she was arfaid that she would kill steven. So anywho she came and got steven and took him to her house. I told her she should have called me. I would have came home.
    Anonymous

• OP: he is 8 BTW
    Anonymous

• No he has never done anything like this before. He told me he was just joking, needless to say he will be thinking twice about "joking" around. No it is not ADHD.
    Anonymous

• That's nuts. Though a lot of kids do stuff like that. The short story of the last time I baby sat my bf kids. The kids called 911 because I made him eat lunch, then hid while I was looking all over or him for an hour. Then punched me in thead and stomach. I was prego at the time. She wants me to watch again which I will just not the boy. lol Don't woeey your not alone.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 11:11 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• Though at least he gave apologies.
    hot-mama86