Farting

So, the guy I am dating was over and we were laying next to eachother, watching a movie.... and I farted. Out loud.... No smell though, thank god. he didn't say anything... neither did I but I am HORRIFIELD... we haven't been dating long....

Think I will ever hear from him again?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:06 PM on Mar. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• hello people fart, its a natural body function.. what r u going to do when you get married...
    Anonymous

• Omgosh, lol, I'm sure he'll see you again. Guys, at least my guy, aren't that grossed out by gas.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 9:07 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• just wait until you and your SO are making love and you have to fart then. that's embarrassing!

Anonymous

• If he blows you off because of a normal function, then you don't want a guy like that anyway. I'm sure he won't make a big deal out of it though.
    moniquinha

Answer by moniquinha at 9:15 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• omg, it's over. lol just kidding, he prolly thought it was funny
    dkej242

Answer by dkej242 at 9:16 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• He probably thought it was weird you didn't say anything. Next time just say, oops I farted, excuse me. And then he will probably laugh.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 9:20 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• Nah prolly not and if so then he wasn't worth it. My SO asks me if I pooped when I go to the bathroom sometimes and has heard me fart. He just cracks a joke and its over.
    NikLvsNick

Answer by NikLvsNick at 9:42 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• That happened to me years ago and I was mortified! Neither he or I said anything and to this day (20 years later) it is still one of my most embarrassing moments! Oh well, that is life!
    Anonymous

• Omg my hubby gets super gross out by that type of stubb. He sais that a real lady would never do that infront of the man she loves. So when ever I have gas I have to run to the bathroom or sleep on the other room. lol Hes old school..
    Anonymous

• Omg my hubby gets super gross out by that type of stuff. He sais that a real lady would never do that infront of the man she loves. So when ever I have gas I have to run to the bathroom or sleep on the other room. lol Hes old school..
    Anonymous