How are they going to regulate if a person has insurance or not?

I mean, is there going to be like a national registry or something and we all have to sign it or something?

I have insurance, I'm just wondering

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:06 PM on Mar. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I am not sure. Car insurance is a MUST where I live. Your license gets taken away if you are ever without it. I am sure there will be someway they will try to control it, and keep tabs.
    Anonymous

• Good question. I have no clue.
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 9:09 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• but with car insurance if you dont have a car you dont have to have insurance same with home owners if you dont own a home rental insurance is optional....

i was wondering the same but im guessing that come tax time a person has to report their insurance on their taxes and thats how ppl are gonna get caught...like i said im just guessin im not sure
    Anonymous

• It will be reported on your income tax form when you file.
    indymom22

Answer by indymom22 at 9:23 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• Let's remember that not everyone files their taxes. Just a friendly reminder. Just because we all might, doesn't mean everyone does! There's people that haven't filed in years..i.e. my ex boss. Just a friendly reminder..Not trying to cause an argument. :)
    Kaydens_mommy06

Answer by Kaydens_mommy06 at 9:26 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• With billions and billions of dollars that could have been spent on something that actually contributes to society.
    Anonymous

• Kaydensmommy06, then the measly fine for not having  insurance is the least of their worries ;)

indymom22

Answer by indymom22 at 11:28 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• Just stand by and wait until the actual facts come out instead of relying on CM members. You will get it from both sides. This is what I am doing. I am waiting for more details. There's too much confusion and finger pointing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on Mar. 23, 2010