Hypothetical Situation....

Does is seem hypocritical if you live with someone, whom you moved in with in the first place to help out financially and because they asked and not by choice, and then when you have hard times with money they start flipping out saying you need to get money if you want to live here and how they can't take it...YET they guilt you and tell you they will never speak to you again if you leave?? Basically it is....your useless and don't deserve to be here if you can't pay YET your not allowed to leave?? Am i crazy here...

JennaJ721

Asked by JennaJ721 at 9:16 PM on Mar. 22, 2010 in Money & Work

• If this is a man, you're only crazy if you stay with him! Don't let guilt be a factor in your decision, because that's just wrong. Do what you need to do!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 11:59 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• I'd leave! Straight up, this person is taking advantage of you.
    southernstyle88

Answer by southernstyle88 at 10:10 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• no its not a man....sad thing is it's my mother....i moved to a different state and helped her out giving over 600 a month I had gotten pregnant and i worked 4 days before he was born and the checks i got from the 2 previous weeks went to her...now my job won;t take me back (i live in a right to work state in the top 5 for unemployment) so basically im screwed trying to get unemployment, and my boyfriend has to leave for 3 months out of state...but basically we are useless because for 2 months we could only contribute about 100 a month at most and more so Jan cause she got my last 2 checks...now my bf buys EVERYTHING for our son, she has never had to buy diapers, formula, anything...but we are such an imposition...mainly im ranting but it hurts to feel this way when im trying everything i can in this shitty state (shittiest town as well) yet i still feel bad if i leave my mom even though my sanity is gone
    JennaJ721

Answer by JennaJ721 at 10:27 AM on Mar. 23, 2010