is it okay....

Is it okay that I'm five weeks and I'm kinda sorta cramping I feel so what okay when I lay down just when I go sit down the cramping becomes irritating it's not oh my god I'm hurting so bad its just you can't not notice it it's there and it's kinda annoying. Is it natural to feel like this with the second pregnancy cause I don't remember this with my first one. I'm always hungry too with in 3 hours after eating my stomach is growling. Oh and I'm so so so sleepy after I get finished eating I feel so drained is this natural too in the second pregnancy I didn't feel drained with my first till I was about 5 months pregnant.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:31 PM on Mar. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Every pregnancy is different, but you should know that cramping in early pregnancy is usually nothing for a woman to get worried about. Actually you can be comforted by knowing that if minor cramping does occur, then your body is probably preparing as it should to sustain the pregnancy. Cramping can also continue into the second and third trimester as the uterus continues to grow and as the body prepares for labor. But if you ever feel that the cramping is not normal or becomes severe, be sure to call your doctor for advice.

Being pregnant puts a strain on your entire body, which can make you awfully tired. Hormonal changes can also make you feel very fatigued. This should get better in your second trimester. If it gets worse, again, talk to your doctor.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 9:42 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• have your dr. check your iron levels. Low iron can cause cramping and fatigue
    Jjoneslagrange

Answer by Jjoneslagrange at 11:09 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• every preg is diffrent but i was told then i got tired after eating that it was bc of the carbs and sugars and was just told to eat smaller meals and more offten and most of the time it helps. just make sure you are getting all of your foods in still.
    missyad

Answer by missyad at 3:41 PM on Mar. 23, 2010