Is anyone just as confsed about this Health Care Bill as I am?

I mean all these numbers are being thrown around - all these different opinions and heresay. Who knows what to believe? I don't think anyone here works for Obama and has 100% actual facts and answers so everyone just needs to chill! Only time will tell what will happen.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:52 PM on Mar. 22, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Your right -- we are not worried about it for right now...me worrying about money I might have to pay or not, isnt going to help or change anything.... I have read a few things about it and I think I have the concept of it..I do believe it is going to help alot of families and tick off alot of others... I dont think it is as awful as alot of people ( especially from some of the CM posts I have read) think.
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 9:57 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• Pelosi ~'we need to pass the bill so that you can find out whats in it' is that what you mean anonymous? lol
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:58 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• You can always read the bill to see what is in it.......if you have a week or two with nothing to do, lol.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 11:28 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• Yup, I am confused. I had no idea they were even going to be voting on it yesterday.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 11:47 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• yeah i'm in the dark too.. I tried, I really tried to read it. I was lost. all I really wanna know is... am I really gonna be fined? Go to jail?. I mean if I can barely pay for insurance now, how the hell can I pay for a fine lol.... i mean huh? i'm soooo lost.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 12:36 AM on Mar. 23, 2010