Posting questions anonymously?

Does it irk people to see all these moms posting a question anonymously? I see question after question basically bashing other moms or the government or WIC and they are posted anonymously. If you want to complain about something why not show your face so to speak and do it under your screen name instead of hiding out. I can understand the ones asking about personal issues asking anonymously because they don't want to advertise to the world about something they may have but just to complain about something is ridiculous.

JAIRATRACI

Asked by JAIRATRACI at 9:56 PM on Mar. 22, 2010 in About CafeMom

• because those that post anon and bash wic and people on pa are to chicken shit to not post anon. I never use it even for personal uses. i dont care what people say to me and I never bash other women for using pa or wic i just bash them without anon if they are doing or saying something very stupid and asking for opinions
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:59 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• I almost always post anon because when you read things you form a bias based on who writes it. I want my questions and answers to be anon so that my question or answer won't be judged.
    Anonymous

• ditto to anon :02

Don't let stupid things/people bother you. If you don't like a question ignore it. If you think it's offensive report it. Simple as that.
    Anonymous

• It irks me how much bashing goes on in the questions area and how the people hide who they are. I think if you want to have the balls to talk sh!t let people know who you are.

JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 10:11 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• anon :02 i am sorry but almost all questions and answers on here will be and are judged. it's sad but true. i hate the anon. button myself. i wonder how many people on here wouldn't post at all if CM did away with that?
    eva123

Answer by eva123 at 10:12 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• Beating a dead horse on the subject.  Perhaps join a group would be better for you.

Anonymous

• I do post anon if I don't want my personal business told to the world like places I go people I talk to etc. I don't use anon to bash people or for the purposes of saying hurtful things. I don't care if people use it or not. I just care if they answer my question thoughtfully. I don't care if they ask a question anon or not as long as the question is respectful.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 11:06 PM on Mar. 22, 2010