Mom and Baby names

Have you ever run across several people that have the same name and name their children the same name. Like My name is Nicole and my son's name is Tyler. I've come across at least a dozen nicole's or tyler's that have a mother or a son of the same name. Another I've found is Amanda and Ethan, there are a ton of those. Anyone come across the same weird coincidences?

mrsjonzy

Asked by mrsjonzy at 10:50 PM on Mar. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I havent really come across mother/ child...but me and my husband ( Chris and Andrea) my friend ( Jess & Ron) and other firend ( Kristi & Josh) ..... I have met alot of people also named those and in couples
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 10:53 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• lol I know that sounds funny, but I didnt know how to word it right lol
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 10:54 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• Yes. My closest friend is also Jessica and both of our mothers are Lisa.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 10:55 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• I've heard of others like this but not me personally. My name is too uncommon.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 10:56 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• I know several couples names, Ed and Linda and several named Rick and Diana. I do find it very strange.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:07 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• Only thing ive really ever noticed is that alot of people have nicole as a middle name..(its my middle name, as well as 3 of my friends, and my daughter as well)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:45 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• I have met one other mom with my name, Kirsten and a DD with the same name as mine..Kayden. and spelled the same way too!
    Kaydens_mommy06

Answer by Kaydens_mommy06 at 11:48 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• i have 2 couples friends who are both jessica and josh, and they know each other as well because josh m and josh w were really good friends growing up. so when we hang out it's Josh and Jess, Josh and Jess, and LeAnn and Chris. we all think it's pretty funny.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 11:52 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• We have several husbands in our group of friends with the same name and we always have to say my Richard or your Richard or Amanda's Richard.
    Anonymous