Do you know who is running immigration reform?

SEIU Executive Vice President Eliseo Medina joined other labor, faith and immigrant rights leaders for a meeting at the White House on next steps for comprehensive immigration reform legislation.

http://www.seiu.org/2010/03/the-week-in-immigration-reform.php
http://www.seiu.org/2010/03/its-time-for-the-senate-to-step-on-the-gas-on-immigration-reform.php

Also you can see this woman's lovely attire..
http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/politics/2010/03/21/endo.immigration.rally.cnn.html

So now SEIU is involved again in creating legislation. Why is Obama wrapped around this unions finger?

Lets see if we can do this now without our drama mommas.

Crissy1213

Asked by Crissy1213 at 11:02 PM on Mar. 22, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• *Headdesk* Yup LOOK at the woman's attire. She's in sweatpants and a t-shirt that says SEIU. The attire is important people, it "Proves" SEIU is in control of the country.
    If it was a Metallica t-shirt would you claim the band was in charge of the country? Maybe that should be your next conspiracy theory, a rock-band takeover of the capital.
    Anonymous

• My mistake though, we're talking immigration reform so that should be a "Ricky Martin" t-shirt
    Anonymous

• Yes, good point Anon... maybe you could have looked at the actual articles from the SEIU web site. Probably not. You can move on now! Thanks for playing buh bye now. Here is your thanks for participating trophy!

lol.jpg image by SlickRickJohn

Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 11:10 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• Perhaps you could have. You could have also paid attentiont o words such as "joimed with OTHER leaders in immigration reform". Not to mention I didn't see Obama wearing and SEIU so I have no idea where you're getting the idea they have him "wrapped around their fingers" other than, oh shit, they're pushing for immigration reform AGAIN.
    Anonymous

• I'm thinking that SEIU needs to be investigated like another organization recently was.......I think that a union, if it needs to exist, should concern itself with only the issues between the union members and the industry that the members directly work for. For instance the UAW, while huge, limits itself to issues between the car manufacturers and the workers who do the manufacturing. SEIU is waaaaay over-reaching in a lot of areas.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 11:15 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• a rock-band takeover of the capital.
    ----
    Now THAT would be awesome, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could totally go for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    29again

Answer by 29again at 11:17 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• Anon, I am sorry I didn't understand not one word of that! What I can see in that mess of a paragraph is that yes there were other people there. But those people are meant for immigration talks. That's why they are called immigrant rights leaders. Immigration is not what the I in SEIU stands for.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 11:21 PM on Mar. 22, 2010

• Andy Stern of SEIU helped write the HC bill.

Also the stimulus bill.

According to WH Records he visits the president more then anybody else.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 12:52 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• *Oh Geez.. everytime I see you write something ( crissy) it is basically about something ( well, everything! ) being a conspiracy...

if your poop came out the wrong color, you would blame it on the "libs"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Yup, keep those insults comingCrissy, You're proving what an "intelligent debater" you are and our assesment of you being a loud-mouth spoiled brat parrot who doesn't know her head from her ass adn thrives on drama and conspircy theories is completely false.

That was sarcasm in case you missed it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:59 AM on Mar. 23, 2010