Vaginal Odor

I have been dealing with a extreme vaginal odor for about a month now I have tried everything on the market and nothing works I have to shower about 4 times a day so that I can control the odor but within a hour or 2 the smell returns. What can I do? Its starting to drive me crazy!!!!!

MrzKing86

Asked by MrzKing86 at 11:59 PM on Mar. 22, 2010 in Health

• have you tried going to a doctor? could be some sort of infection!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Have you seen your doc yet? That's kind of serious.
    Kaydens_mommy06

Answer by Kaydens_mommy06 at 12:01 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• You may have douched yourself to infection. Get swabbed by the doc. A probiotic supplement may help.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 12:06 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• You need to see your doc. It might be bacterial and not yeast. You would need antibiotics for.
    avasmamma632

Answer by avasmamma632 at 12:40 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Go to the doctor, first and foremost. Don't douche... EVER. Don't wash w/ antibacterial or fragranced soap... EVER. Don't use fragranced tampons/pads. Don't "scrub" the vagina, wash it gently w/ warm water and/or summer's eve feminine wash. Dry yourself completely before putting on underwear. Try to only wear cotton panties and pants that aren't tight. Eat yogurt and stay away from an excessive amount of sweets.
    Luvmylilmonkies

Answer by Luvmylilmonkies at 3:35 PM on Mar. 23, 2010