i need a second job anything out there

jejones

Asked by jejones at 12:19 AM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Money & Work

• You could always try a home business. That's what I do and I'm able to work it around my family's schedule. I work about 15 hours a week and I make a few hundred bucks a month. Check out my website www.familiesrok.yolasite.com I know there's lots of jobs out there, but having your own business means it's on your terms. But just do what you feel comfortable doing.

God Bless,
    tneeley

Answer by tneeley at 12:46 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Like the PP said a home business could be a good answer for you. There are a wide variety of them out there so you could work with something you enjoy and most if not all of them should have the flexibility you would need as a mother with a job. But most home businesses are about sales and require a good amount of self discipline, so if it could work for you it may be worth looking into. If you are interested in a home business and you like candles you can message me and I can share some info with you.
    However if home business is not your thing I would imagine retail would be pretty flexible- maybe like a 24 hour grocery store for the variety of hours.
    Or maybe something like house cleaning? Or if you have a particular talent you could teach? Or even babysitting?
    I'm just throwing ideas out there- so I hope something stirs an idea for you!

Good Luck!
    lanimommy81

Answer by lanimommy81 at 4:19 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• I will message you personally. I have a unique Business opportunity that requires none of the product parties deliveries and can literally be worked from 1 hour a week to 40+ whatever you want. It is a Legal service provider and Identity Theft . Paying out TOP DOLLAR commissions. www.IDSafety.INFO
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 9:34 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• i work a business and a job and bring in some good money..depending on the hours i want to work.. so its an open book on how to work it... no fee for the job..
    mommy2ys

Answer by mommy2ys at 10:41 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• I have tried dozens of places. There are a ton of scams out there so just be careful and never spend money to make money. I have list of trusted companies at Free Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 11:59 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Visit my group http://www.newcareer4me.info you will be redirected to a group that also has real jobs you can apply for. Nice little list to get you  started looking for work at home jobs.

For a HUGE list of @ home employers click here.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 12:20 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• You can check out my ideas:   Mavi's Home Work

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:45 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• This isn't so much a JOB, but it is easy and it does pay: Making Money with My Morning Coffee

clairewait

Answer by clairewait at 7:56 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 8:56 PM on Mar. 25, 2010