My 2 yr old stopped eatting?

We are originally from Atlanta and recently moved to be closer to my family in DC. When leaving in Atlanta I cooked majority of the time. My daughter ate veggies and starches mostly but I was fine with that because atleast she was eating veggies. We have been in DC almost 3 months and the girl wont eat anything. All she wants is cookies and milk. Seriously. I fix breakfast, she wont eat it. I fix lunch she wont eat. I fix dinner she wont eat. I know she wont starve herself but her eating habits are seriously concerning me. I dont buy junk but we are staying with my aunt right now and my aunt gives her cookies and doughnuts all the time. Its a losing battle arguing with them over my child but thats what it ends up turning into, an argument. I dont know what to do?

lilmsnay83

Asked by lilmsnay83 at 12:34 AM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My daughter within the past year has done the same thing twice. One of the times, she went for about 2 weeks without gaining or losing any weight. After those two weeks she regained her appetite and ate normally again. I wouldn't worry about it, as long as she's drinking fluids.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Mar. 23, 2010