If someone is muslim do you automatically think they are a terrorist?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• absolutely not....most of them are decent, kind, hard working, and tolerant ppl...one of my best friend/ex boyfriend is pakistani. it's wrong to judge an entire religious group based off of a group of outcasts who misrepresented the religion
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 1:38 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Why would I?
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:43 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Ummm, no. Why would I do that?
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:49 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• No. But I just had the this really long post dinner conversation with my MIL about how she thinks that Muslims are going to take over the country. She's totally wacky. We're from different worlds.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:19 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• No but I do get a bad feeling in my stomach.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:18 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• I would be more scared of a Christian with a Bible in his/her hand that is trying to convert me by trying to scare me with jibber jabber about how Jesus was God, or wait lets confuse people more, the Son of God, oh no but there is more the trinity or wait.....there is countless things in the Bible and in the religion that make no sense..I guess you would call it NON-SENSE!!... And I bet the same people that are scared are just that...Non-Sensical people.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:23 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• No, that is ridiculous.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 9:12 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• No
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 9:59 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• No, but when I hear of a terrorist, my first thought is Muslim. Not all Muslims are terrorists, but the majority of terrorists seem to be Muslim. Of course, not all of them, but the ones we hear about the most are.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:14 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• OP HERE:

I asked this because I was looking at some posts (older ones) and there are tons of people who were like....calling Obama a muslim ( in a negative way) ....... so obvioulsy they see it at such a terrible thing..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Mar. 23, 2010