what do contractions feel like??

dee703

Asked by dee703 at 1:48 AM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Like reeeeeally bad muscle cramps.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 1:51 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• sometimes they don't even really hurt unless your'e in active labor. I had a LOT of early contractions (had to be on meds) but it feels like your whole abdomen is just getting really tight and uncomfortable. IF you even think you are having contractions and your not that far along you need to go to the L&D asap. I was there 8 times before I even delivered. I had a really rough last couple months of pregnancy!
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 2:04 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• i just felt my stomach tightening. mine never hurt, even in full blown labor.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 7:25 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• like someone just blew up a basketball in your belly :) it gets REALLY tight!
    southernstyle88

Answer by southernstyle88 at 9:59 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• really tight, may or may not hurt and my second pregnancy they were ALL in my groin and I didnt even know i was in labor but went in to hospital because I was having a lot of pain and pressure in my groin, the hooked me up and checked me and i was having regular contractions and was a 4 cent and then my water broke, i was like huh...lol
    VDietrich

Answer by VDietrich at 10:24 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• it just feels like ur stomach is tighting thats early labor tho trust me you will kno when your really contracting
    lexisexy

Answer by lexisexy at 3:09 AM on Mar. 24, 2010