How do begin to perform oral sex?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:06 AM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• Not sure exactly what you're asking, but start kissing his chest, work your way down. Are you asking for specifics on the act itself?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:48 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Slowly lol
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 4:52 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• trust your animal instincts ;)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:02 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• you put it in your mouth
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 7:20 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• You say "You wanna? It's a commercial."
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:39 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Listen to these amateurs, I swear! First things first: pick out the piece of jewelry you want, or decide on which tedious chore is begging for the most attention. THEN you say, "You wanna? It's a commercial."
    yogapantz

Answer by yogapantz at 9:26 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Just go for it! He shouldn't care how you start it! As long as he gets it! :)
    Kaydens_mommy06

Answer by Kaydens_mommy06 at 10:20 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• There's no such thing. It's really called floral sex. Then there's a dorsal sex, which is forbidden in eleventeen states.
    JoyeAustin

Answer by JoyeAustin at 11:26 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• my hubby likes it when I tell him very matter of factually 'get over here and drop 'em' I then I go at it with all gusto-

at least that's what I did yesterday when he found out his computer motherboard was dead- I asked him what I could to to help him feel better- I asked, so he told! :)

I've heard that from a lot of guys- that's they'd rather women leave the romantic stuff for other things and give oral with enthusiasm and desire for the physical act-
    oh, and to make sure they watch the teeth!
    Anonymous

• Yeah, my hubby just likes me to grab it and go to work, so that's what I do! He needs no romance or working up, he's always ready, willing, and able.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 12:54 PM on Mar. 23, 2010