need a job from home...

I have just moved to Italy to a military base for now,soon will be moving off base to an Italian home. BUT>.... I am needing to find something to do to get me through this time here in Italy. I have nothing to do here so I am looking for something to do. I have searched before and no luck because no one delivers to military APO addresses. If you work from home and can deliver to APO addresses, please let me know what you do.

I am not looking for something that I have to give a lot of money into or do home parties in order for me to make money.

Thank you

amy

mummyof4babies

Asked by mummyof4babies at 4:14 AM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Money & Work

• I am not sure if this would be something you would be interested in but check it out and if you are let me know. You can get started for as little as $49.95 and we have no sales quotas and we are not required to do parties. www.HomeAtMiaBella.com

Good luck
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 8:00 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• i have a job at home..and a business.. but you could probably check into the job it might work for you..
    mommy2ys

Answer by mommy2ys at 10:40 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Ameriplan Customer service said that as long as you have a stateside address(yourAPO) and UPS delivers to it then you are good :-)

www.FreedomAtHomeTeam.com/ChristinaDennis

ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 11:10 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• I have tried dozens of places. There are a ton of scams out there so just be careful and never spend money to make money. I have list of trusted companies at Free Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 11:59 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Visit my group http://www.newcareer4me.info you will be redirected to a group that also has real jobs you can apply for. Nice little list to get you  started looking for work at home jobs.

For a HUGE list of @ home employers click here.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 12:18 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• You can check out my ideas:   Mavi's Home Work

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:44 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• This isn't so much a JOB, but it is easy and it does pay: Making Money with My Morning Coffee

clairewait

Answer by clairewait at 7:55 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 8:54 PM on Mar. 25, 2010