which carrier is best for toddler?

My son has outgrown the Baby Bjorn front carrier and we are looking into purchasing another carrier. It can be overwhelming, looking through all of our options available. Any advice on what type of carrier we should consider. My son is 22 pounds and is 12 months old. He enjoys being close and we have several events this summer in which a carrier will come in very handy! Thanks!

Hyacinth72

Asked by Hyacinth72 at 6:15 AM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Shopping

• I actually stopped using a carrier when my LO was proficient with walking and went to taking her stroller and using a leash and harness so that she can walk. We use the stroller to hold the rest of our junk. LOL I really love the harness and she just thinks that she gets to wear a bear with a tail. She will bring it to me for me to put in on when we are just hanging out at home.
    coala

Answer by coala at 7:25 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• We had a backpack, maybe by Jansport.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:55 PM on Mar. 24, 2010