Dreams of miscarrying

Omgness, Last night i had a horrible dream that i was miscarrying! I woke up almost in tears. I had ran to the bathroom to make sure it was just a dream. Everything seems okay. Has anyone had dreams like this??

MommaWilkes

Asked by MommaWilkes at 8:06 AM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• YES! I had a dream that my son was stillborn! It was the worst dream I have ever had. In my experience pregnancy dreams are very intense and seems so real. I actually had anxiety that whole day. But I wouldn't let it bother you. I just had my baby boy 4 days ago. Not still born. =)

jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 8:10 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• I have had some REALLY wacked out dreams to..lol I dreamed that I had my baby at 20 weeks and that she was on life support and then a couple weeks later she was off life support and she was a demon child and she was running and jumping on tall things.. lmao... I am 21 weeks now and she is still safe and sound! :)
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 9:44 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• yes i did in the first trimester. i just went to the bathroom and there was blood all over and at first i was just going to get my menstrual cup and then i was like "wait, i'm pregnant!" it was scary. i bet it's pretty common because i think everyone is a little nervous about miscarriage.
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 10:46 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• btw, i'm 6 months pregnant now and of course everything was fine, just a bad dream :)
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 10:47 AM on Mar. 23, 2010