Just curious...how often do you ladies have sex with your hubby?

rlhall1980

Asked by rlhall1980 at 8:06 AM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• Whenever he'll give it up! LOL Well not currently since I'm only 5 days post-partum. lol

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:13 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• I'm pregnant but we still have sex 2-3 times a week.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:25 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• at least 3 times a week but he works a lot so it's kind of limited.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:46 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• For 45 years, I have made it a policy to not discuss this very private and intimate part of our lives. I will tell you that it is not in the least about frequency but that it is about the love, commitment, and genuine expression of love that is always there. Sometimes, it needs frequent physical expression. Sometimes, that part of the marriage does not seem important at all. It's the knowing that we belong to each other forever that makes the marriage relationship meaningful. The sexual part is just the icing on the cake. I think that too much emphasis is placed on the icing, and icing with no cake doesn't taste very good after a while. Wives of today would do well to pay more attention to the foundations of their marriages and put less emphasis on the topping. I am not saying this part of marriage is unimportant. It is very important. It's just not the main thing.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:49 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Nanny B. Love ya!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:16 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Once or twice a week. He works really long hours so it can become a pronlem.
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 9:23 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Generally we have sex most days of the week- going two days in a row without is weird. Right now is another matter, we're expecting our 3rd, our second daughter, and just like with out last DD, he will barely touch me. If this is like last time, about 3 weeks post-partum he won't be able to control himself anymore and we'll end up having almost daily sex for about 6 months.
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 10:29 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• i used to have a very high sex drive. but after i had my daughter Emily i lost my sex drive completely!! I never ever want to have sex. Im not sure if this is normal or not.. I would rather sleep than do the nasty. Haha... does anyone else have or had this problem? Is this normal?? Please help
    jnc10501

Answer by jnc10501 at 11:55 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• TMI-not a bash nannyB, but what do you consider exciting in the bedroom?
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 5:52 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• to jnc10501- have you considered acupuncture? helped me out.
    Anonymous