My fellow liberals,

I do believe we have lost our party to the progressive marxists. Do you feel the same way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I wish the liberals would take back their party, at least they love their country.

The Progressives hate their country and want to destroy it and then convert it to a socialist-marxist country.

I wish the liberals and the conservatives could come together and take back the country from the Progressives.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 12:55 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• I think you're a fundie in disguise.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:34 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• YES!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Better fix the "p" in progressive to a " P"- there are some uptight, need to get a life (and maybe some action) members here who flip out over that error- You don't want to be responsible for someone having a stroke.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• I don't believe you are a liberal.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Definately the congress anyway. Nancy is taking all the credit for this win.
    I see thoughts like yours in America. Most don't want to be such radicals but some won't admit it. Obama is nothing like Clinton who at least listened to America. I think Dems are in for a shock in November.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• OP here. I have been a registered democrat for 35 years. The party is not at all what it used to be. It died with Kennedy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• I think Dems are in for a shock in November

I would neither applaud nor suggest knee-jerk, reactionary voting. Isn't that what the rt wing nuts have been screaming happened with Obama? Be careful what you wish for- that bite in the hind end can hurt.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• I agree with it. JFK would have been more aligned with Bush and Reagan. Not Obama. Their policies prove it as well.

review the Kennedy Doctrine
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kennedy_Doctrine

and the Bush Doctrine
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_Doctrine

read their inagural address as well. They are quite similar also. There views on the scope of the executive power are identical as well. Kennedy was in favor of low taxes and lets not forget
    "And so my fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country"
    This is just opposite of the modern progressives that have taken over the democrat party.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 10:12 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• No

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:19 AM on Mar. 23, 2010