End of times?

How many of you think that the "end of times" AKA 2012,will be when the aliens finally show themselves to us,and destroy us all,or lead us to a time of great peace and knowledge? I figure you never know.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I've had my tin foil hat prepared for YEARS!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• OP- I figure its not as farfetched as any other theory.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Idk about aliens, but, I hope oi and when the end of time comes, I get the answers to all my questions before I die.
    crazycatlady66

Answer by crazycatlady66 at 10:49 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• I don't think it would be aliens.... if anything it would be God, but I hope it isn't since my son is only 9 months.... I want him to have a long healthy, happy life
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:52 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Um... I think someone has a little research to do! The date of 2012 came from the Aztec Calendar, due to the fact that that is the last day on it. However, the calendar runs for an age, 26000 years, then it's flippable. On December 12, 2012 the sun, earth and the center of the universe all align perfectly. This is the beginning of the Age of Aquarius. It's not the end of the world, it's the end of an AGE. This will cause certain things to happen on earth because just like the moon controls the tides the alignment of the sun, earth and universal center will have certain natural effects here on earth. It could be anything as small as a higher tide than usual to huge earthquakes... We won't know til it happens but I can guarantee it has nothing to do with aliens...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:53 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• OP- I was trying to make a point that there are those among you that believe that in 2012,God is going to do something to end the world. I think it as possible that beings from another world might be paying us a visit,benign or not,in that time.Keep your minds open. I'm aware of the facts Sabrina. I was being a semi-smarta**!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• I figure the end will come when the end comes. I'm not to worried about it, and plan to live my life as though I've still got another 80 years ahead of me. If it ends sooner, then that's what God intended. There's nothing I can do about it, so why worry about it?
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 11:53 AM on Mar. 23, 2010