What is going on in the room with you right now??

My daughter is behind me on my bed watching Bear in the Big Blue House. It made me wonder...whats going on for you?

amber710

Asked by amber710 at 10:41 AM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My 3 year old is playing with Littlest Pet Shop animals in her dollhouse, and my other two kids are in school.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 10:42 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• LOL my kids are watching Ice age ( again lol) and I jumped on real quick before I load the dishwasher

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• 2 sleeping kids and a snoring dog.
    Anonymous

• I have Curb Appeal on the tv, my female dog is sleeping and dreaming on the bed next to me, my coffee is getting cold on the nightstand beside me.
    Merjo

Answer by Merjo at 10:43 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Cats are watching the birds at the bird feeder outside and making silly sounds!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 10:45 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• My daughter is struggling with her math homework. She hates math most of all.

BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 10:45 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• We're watching PBS Kids (Dinosaur Train). My daughter is pretending she's a brachiosaurus.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• My son is sitting next to me watching Chuggington and we're both laughing while watching our Shi Tzu go on his first "wild run" of the day! If you don't know what a "wild run" is, it's when he runs as fast as he can in and out of each room. It's hysterical! Our Dobe is sitting in the corner watching him like he's crazy and one of the cats is sitting in the recliner with his leg up over his head, grooming himself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• my son is watching spongebob and im on here wasting time before i call the dr to get a referral to go to an orthopedist.
    kd2kds

Answer by kd2kds at 10:49 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Kids are off to school, our German Shepherd is laying here snoozing by me on the couch, the TV is on the Today show...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:51 AM on Mar. 23, 2010