Gaining weight the second time around.

My last pregnancy, I never excersiced and ate till I was sick almost every day. Not suprisingly, I gained 75 pounds. I lost it all thank God. This time, I work out three days a week and chase after my 2 and a half year old. I also babysit a 2 and a 4 year old two days a week. I watch what I eat during the week, only indulging on the weekends. I am 23 weeks pregnant and have already gained 35 pounds! I don't understand why I am so big already. Anybody had a similar experience? Any answers?

karina400

Asked by karina400 at 10:41 AM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I think some women's bodies just gain weight when prego... My friend gained 150 lbs! Are you like super over doing it on weekends? Try going for a walk everyday with the kids (if you can I know all them have to be a hand full lol) I dunno.... Sounds like your doing everything right! Anyways GL Momma!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:46 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• honey gaining weight is just a part of being pregnant. and we all are different. i agree with june mama go for a walk everyday. just don't over do yourself. good luck hun.
    eva123

Answer by eva123 at 10:49 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Weight gain during this time is so crazy. I gained 35 pounds with my first, 35 pounds with my second and 25 with my third. My third baby was the biggest!! Try not to worry too much about it. If you are eating properly and getting some exercise, what more can you do. You can't diet and if you lost what you gained the first time, you will this time too! I lost my weight all three times within a month. Hang in there!!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 11:06 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Thanks ladies! It is just so crazy!
    karina400

Answer by karina400 at 3:48 PM on Mar. 23, 2010