Can't eat :(

So the father of my child and I have been going through alot of problems... I had to stay with a friend for a couple days but now I'm back (for financial reasons) . Lately I can't eat anything... everytime I do it makes me sick (like I eat one bite and feel like I'ma be sick) No I don't have an eating disorder.... Is it from stress? I'm so weak I'm shaking but my body won't let me eat.... we are done and it hurts so bad but I know I need to be strong

June_Mama09

Asked by June_Mama09 at 11:23 AM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Health

• I am sure it is from stress, and once you aren't eating and get really hungry it is harder to eat, you feel more sick to your stomach, etc. Try just eating a bit of something easy on your stomoch like some soup,c rackers or noodles, something bland, and just try to eat a little bit every hour or so until you start to feel better and stronger. I know you are going through a really rough time right now but you will get through it, you are a mother and mother's are strong, and you have a child who depends on you to be healthy. Try to focus on caring for yourself and your child and the rest will fall into place in time. If you need to take a minute to hide in the bathroom and have a good cry go ahead and do it from time to time, but then take a few deep breaths, wash your face and head back out to face the day. You will get through this and hopefully much better times are ahead for you.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 12:42 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Stress can do that. have you tried drinking a nutritional drink like Boost or Ensure? You need some kind of nourishment
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 12:42 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• I haven't tried that.... I will tho... thanks ladies
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 12:58 PM on Mar. 23, 2010