I am seperated from my husband...going through a divorce...my fiance and I want to concieve...what should i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Um, you're not yet divorced but already re-engaged? Wait until your divorce is finalized, get married, and then consider having kids.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Wait until your divorce is final. If you have a baby while still married the law automatically recognizes your husband as the father.
    GothicMommy3

Answer by GothicMommy3 at 11:37 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• At the very minimum, I would wait for the divorce to be final. It would be a bad idea to complicate your child's beginning by getting pregnant before your divorce is final.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• I would say you jumped into another relationship too quick. Slow down what's the rush?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Wait. Otherwise even though you know who the father is you will end up having to drag you ex to court to prove it. My hubby had to do that when his ex got pregnant before the divorce was final.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 11:46 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• You're still legally married. Adultery is wrong, regardless of religious belief, or non-belief. It's a moralistic issue.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Wait till the divorce if final..I say this because I got pregnant by my new boyfriend before I was divorced (we were already seperated for a long time but neither of us could afford the divorce..he had moved on too..that being said..) I unexpectedly got pregnant. The court would not give us a trial date till after the baby was born. My ex had to sign something saying he was not the dad. My boyfriend had to sign something saying he was. It made it more complicated.
    Anonymous

• Wait until the divorce is final.If you are pregnant during ANY time during the marriage,wether youre seperated or not, you are going to have to give the child your husbands last name.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 12:06 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• What the hell is your hurry???? Get divorced and then deal with the other stuff, Wow!
    Anonymous

• Wait until the divorce is finalized that way your child's real father will be able to be on the birth certificate and your ex husband will not be recognized to be the father.
    heatherann0221

Answer by heatherann0221 at 2:18 PM on Mar. 23, 2010