Pregnant or out of wack?

My cycle switched around January... I had 22 day cycles and now in March I am 3 days late. Before my cycle switched I'd always been every 4 wks on the dot. I'm not sure what's going on. I took two of those dollar store hpt's but they were negative. I've gone through my mid cycle cramping during ovulation and my cramping like I'm going to start, but nothing... I've felt awfully nauseated late at night and in the morning. Any ideas ladies?

momofkearra

Asked by momofkearra at 11:43 AM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Age in general will affect your cycles, but so will other things. If there's a reason to suspect you might be pregnant wait another week and test again. if it's still negative and no cycle see your doctor.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 11:50 AM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Anything is possible, I'm not on bc and didn't use protection... he pulled out, but I know how that goes. I wouldn't be upset if I am, in fact, I'd be excited and happy.
    momofkearra

Answer by momofkearra at 12:02 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• the same thing happen to me, i was feeling all sick and everything, i thought i was preggo, i tested like 3 times and nothing, after 5 days of being late I GOT MY PERIOD!
    really the only thing you could do is wait for you period to come, or if you really think you got knock up, then go to your doctor and have them test you! good luck
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 4:13 PM on Mar. 23, 2010