jealous kids what can i do please help

I have 2 daughters on is 3 1/2 and one is 1 1/2 and im 23 weeks pregnant ... I have noticed for about a month that my youngest is starting to get jealous she costanly wants me to hold her.. and if im doing something like cooking and cant hold her she screams and cries at my feet..... My oldest had been doing this just for a week she is always yelling at me or saying i dont like her ( it hurt my feelings so bad :( .... she also will not sleep by herself what can i do to help them i feel so bad

klinemom2

Asked by klinemom2 at 12:01 PM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Try a backpack or other child carrier. Get your kids involved in helping: use non-toxic cleaners (home made is really inexpensive), set up a kitchen cabinet with pots and spoons so they can "cook", etc.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:44 AM on Mar. 27, 2010