Don't you just love when you ask a "just for fun" playful question and other people start harping on you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:09 PM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Don't you just love when people fill up the Answers forums with questions about other questions?
    Anonymous

• I know, theres so many bitchy moms on here now.
    Anonymous

• too many hormones or something! Many moms here need to lighten up just a wee bit!
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 12:17 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Okay thank you I'm glad it's not just me who noticed!
    Anonymous

• If it does not belong in the section like Obama's job performance, then yes, you will get harped mercilessly. We are here for "fun". If we care about politics, we would go to the Politics section and deal with the wingnuts. If we want to know about food, we would go to the food section.
    Anonymous

• You mean that's not part of the "fun?"
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:47 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• I guess some peoples' idea of fun is to be argumenative...I don't get it. I don't know about you ladies, but I have enough drama just trying to hold it together as a mother and wife without wiggin out of folks. Why add to the drama by being mean to one another? I thought this was "just for fun". Sometimes you just want to break away from the routine of mommy land and have a pleasant conversation with someone who can relate, but instead someone comes along and rips you a verbal new one..."just for fun" Maybe we need a hormone rage group...lol!!! I'd visit once a month...lol!
    WomanOfGod7

Answer by WomanOfGod7 at 12:48 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• That's what I am talking about WomanofGod7...someone needs to start that group and all the haters can sign on!
    rlhall1980

Answer by rlhall1980 at 12:58 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• YEAH. WE CAN PRAY FOR EM! I'm not even going to lie. I have my days. But I don't take my "days" out on innocent moms trying to chill out and ask questions...
    WomanOfGod7

Answer by WomanOfGod7 at 1:47 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• We are moms. We are entitled to have our days, but like you said don't take it out on other people. Don't bring the negativity! lol
    rlhall1980

Answer by rlhall1980 at 2:55 PM on Mar. 23, 2010