Bubble birthday theme for a 2 year old boy?

He loves bubbles and it's one of the few words he can say. But everything I have seen is babyish. So any ideas for the cupcakes and party favors?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:19 PM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would say use light blue and white as the colors ( they are the most "bubbly" lol) ...and basically on the cake just do circles of different shades of blue..and alot fo white and blue balloons ? buy a bunch of those $1 bubble bottles and hand out to everyone and after they sing happy birthday ( right when he blows out his cnadles) have everyone blow the bubbles...

A bubble party sounds really cute !
    '
    my daughters 1st bday party was poka dot theme and it turned out really cute too
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 12:28 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• I would get the "bubble tumblers" for all the kids, so they can blow bubbles without spilling! Target has the small ones in the summer section for under $2. Also, walmart has a case of 100 (I think ) small bubble tubes in the wedding section, depending on how big of a group you are planning.
    You can even get bubble wrap from a shipping store, and use for a table cloth.
    christyg

Answer by christyg at 1:35 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Oh how cute, blue & white or clear for colors! They do have bubble machines as well.I think BJ's had them, they are cool my sister has one.I know they took ALLOT of batteries,lol.They also have the kind that are flavored and o.k. to eat.I Like your idea.Have fun,.
    Stefono

Answer by Stefono at 2:16 PM on Mar. 23, 2010