Do you ever say things and regret it later?

My dh and I were talking and somehow we got on the subject about sex and how he wished he was really big I told him you are just perfect you just need to know how to use it, but I did not mean anything by it he just got quiet and went to go watch TV I told him please don't take it personal I don't know why I said that.
But between me and you (cm)'s there are times I do want him to do certain stuff and he acts like he forgets or just doesn't feel like it, the other night we were you know and I asked him to go alittle deeper he did but of course I had to join in somemore (I guess that is where that comment came from) and subconsciously I said what I said...I do feel bad though he is a very good man I just don't want him to think that I do want bigger it is how they use it right?
Venting....thx.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:41 PM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• I always tease and say "Dont wear yourself out trying to hit bottom just beat the sides up going in" lol

You will just have to give him some low key compliments to make him forget...a really good orgasm should help his self esteem. Mostly I would drop but only after I told him that came out wrong and you meant size doesnt matter..its just how you use it and tell him a few things he does well.
    Anonymous

• I think we all say things we wish would could take back. I've done it a few times myself to my hubby. Nothing in reference to his size or skill...lol! Just try to explain exactly what you meant by it (or didn't mean by it) when he isn't still hurt. That usually helps when I open my mouth and insert my foot. Good luck!
    rlhall1980

Answer by rlhall1980 at 12:45 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Yeah we all say stuff that's stupid, especially when we let our emotions get the better of us!
    Anonymous

• My husband never reacts to any nasty comments I make so I find myself making nastier and nastier ones just to get a reaction. That sounds quite sick I can see as I type it out...but it's true. I wish he showed a little more emotion.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:44 PM on Mar. 23, 2010