Felling FAT :-(

i'll be 4 months friday..
i cant fit my clothes.. like i dont wanna get dressed
and i just feel fat not pregnant but fat
i dont know why i really feel like this
did any one go though s stage like this while prego?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:11 PM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yeah...all the time, that's why I stay in my PJ's unless I HAVE TO go somewhere lol
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 1:12 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• oh yes... i wouls sit in a pile of clothes and cry...so i started wearing leggings and dresses
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 1:14 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• oops meant feeling FAt lol.sorry ladies and i stay in sweats to but like its starting get hot here n cali already so idk what ima do
    Anonymous

• get yourself some hot yoga pants...they grow with your stomach, are tight around the legs and butt, and they're so cute....i don't fit into any of my jeans anymore (im six months)...yoga pants made me feel loads better
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 1:18 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• oh yeah. i felt the same way. dont worry, ull loose the weight eventually. just eat healthy & exercise & get some leggings and big shirts or dresses to go over them.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 1:26 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• exercise, thats what i do when i feel fat... even just walking helps, and go buy some bigger clothes
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 2:09 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• i am 36 weeks and still feel fat but just remember that that when you get weighed and look in the mirror that there is 2 of you not just one any more. when you get weighed there is 2 of you so try deviding that num by 2 and it will make you feel better and lol. as long as when you devide that num it does not get the same as it was b4 baby. and work out it helps you feel better and makes labor and delivory ezr. try swimming or yoga low impact on your body but good on your body and good for getting baby out later.
    missyad

Answer by missyad at 3:27 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• I started feeling that way about 3 1/2 months, I still feel like that some days (5 months now). cloths that fit well have help some, so has feeling the baby move more and more often. Just try to be ok with your larger size as long as your doctor is.

melodykmtx

Answer by melodykmtx at 7:26 PM on Mar. 23, 2010