Secret Life of the American Teenager???

Did anyone watch it last night? So does this mean that Adrianne is really pregnant or did they just mean to leave us hanging?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:15 PM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Entertainment

• I don't watch it...I think this show is ridiculous and sends a wrong message to teenagers. But then again, I think that whole channel is way too sexual for teenagers.
    Anonymous

• I think we're left hanging. But i would assume to keep the drama in the show that she's pregnant and Ben is going to want to keep it and she is going to want an abortion and it's going to get all nutty because Ben and Amy are finally almost together again. So that's my opinion.
    Anonymous

• Hmm....don't really remember asking for an opinion on the show....but thanks for your two cents...not.
    Anonymous

• Yes, they left us hanging, but Adrian is very likely pregnant. My guess is she will have an abortion against Ben's wishes but tell people she had a miscarriage.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:14 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• i love it!!!! i think we were left hanging...if she really is prego in the show, then it won't last much longer :(..kinda changes the plot line..just my opinion though...but i can't wait for june!!!!!!
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 8:23 PM on Mar. 26, 2010