31 weeks and cramping...

i am currently 31wks3ds pregnant and for the past week i have been having so cramping... it comes and goes.. its low in my stomach and gets pretty painful... it puts some pressure on my rectum... it makes me feel like i got to go #2 but i dont... i was wondering if this is normal for a woman who is 31 weeks... i have a doctors appt thurs but i was just curious...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:17 PM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i think you should drink some water and lay down and relax. can you time these cramps? if you can i think you should call your dr.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 2:25 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• not normal! don't want to scare you or anything, but that is what labor contractions felt like for me and it is way too early for you to be feeling those. drink water, lay on your side and call your l&d department
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 3:00 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• i am almost 36 weeks and have been on bed rest for the past m and was having the same kind of things. i was told to drink more water and only to get up to go to the bathroom. yes lay on my back/side and not get up to do anything but go to the bathroom. so i would say you have 2 days till you talk to your dr lay down relax put your feet up find a good book or something and drink lots of water. if you feel like you are realy hurting call your dr and remember to breath.
    missyad

Answer by missyad at 3:15 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• u should rest because thats a sign of labor pains just stay in bed i think as much s possible and call ur ob doctor
    lexisexy

Answer by lexisexy at 2:51 AM on Mar. 24, 2010