You know, the real argument here should be these dang gas prices! lol

What about those gas prices. Looking better than tha one year..how much did gas go up to like ..near $4 a gallon? Sheesh..do you think thats coming our way again soon?
Hopefully now that this healthcare debate is kinda closing up they will look into that next.
Cap off the gas prices!
Free Cars that run on air for everyone in the United States! Yeah, they should do that,lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:07 PM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• LOL - I allmost teared up when it cost $55 to fill up this morning.
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 2:16 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• LOL, I know...ME TOO!
    Anonymous

• I heard someone on TV say several weeks ago that $3 a gallon will be the norm this summer. Well, thanks a lot. That was like giving them permission to raise prices. And they have and will continue to. It's $2.69 here in Houston and I'm sure higher up north.
    It will be convenient for Obama because he will use it to bash the big mean oil companies just like he does the ins. companies. He still wants cap and tax and we will have another fight on our hands Get ready
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 2:25 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• $2.89 here. Yeah they need to stop speculating
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 2:31 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Yup- and they plan to up it again this summer. There hasn't been any time or energy spent on addressing this issue. Nothing has changed, why would we think the prices would go down?
    HistoryMamaX3

Answer by HistoryMamaX3 at 2:48 PM on Mar. 23, 2010