Tell her 2 back off

Ok we jus had are son saturday my mother n law is takin over tellin us how 2 raise r kid I already have a baby. Then she told me 2 suck it up. Im n lots of pain n 4 me 2 get over im about 2 snap what should I do

kadmomma

Asked by kadmomma at 2:23 PM on Mar. 23, 2010 in General Parenting

• exactly what your subject line says.....tell her to back off - or tell hubs to step in
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 2:24 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Snap! :) I would just tell her that you need your rest and relaxation and that baby needs to sleep, HELL the whole house needs to sleep and then you will just call her (DO NOT KNOCK ON MY DOOR) when you are rested and ready for company. Tell her that you appreciate everything that she does for you but are just feeling a little overwhelmed and you and hubby just need to find your feet, since YOU are new parents.
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 2:35 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Tell your husband to deal with her, or you will.

Sometimes we say things out of anger, you don't want to snap on your MIL. Let him deal with it...

If you have to say something because your man didn't.
    Thank you for your advice, but I will raise my kids. Just like you raised yours.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 2:40 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Uhhhh.. Go OFF! I'd like to tell her what she can suck up!. Its your baby, her grandchild yes, but YOUR baby. If your in pain then your in pain its your body not hers and if she'd like to raise a child then maybe she should go try to have another one.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 3:18 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Oh HELL NO!!!! Girly tell your husband to talk to her. If she doesn't listen snap at her a**. Tell her off like you said. Hello she's there to HELP you not TELL you what to do with your kids. See the difference. You know what I will talk to her for you if you want.
    candydimples

Answer by candydimples at 3:34 PM on Mar. 23, 2010