Unique Spring Cleaning Ideas... help a sista!

I want my house pristine, so I need your help. I've made an exhausted list, but everytime I feel that I did a thorough job, something gets left out. Do you have any cleaning to dos to add to my list that I havn't thought of? Thanx for your help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:35 PM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Home & Garden

• 1 closet, 1 room, 1 draw at a time.
    Write the list down, and just cross out when you get something done. Take it day by day, and if you take out 15-20 minutes extra per day to do some cleaning you will get done sooner then you think. I get more done now then I ever did. :)
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 2:44 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• I took a month to do spring cleaning. I wrote down 3-5 tasks to complete each day, then it wasn't overwhelming. At the end of the month, I'm done. It's worked for me.
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 3:06 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• I sort of clean as I go. If it bothers me, I clean it...Today, my pantry bugged me.. Not it's prisnine!
    WomanOfGod7

Answer by WomanOfGod7 at 3:17 PM on Mar. 24, 2010

• I make lists by room: walls, floors, windows/curtains/blinds/screens, baseboards, floors, behind furniture, bedding, closets, dusting, glass/windex, and light fixtures.

I tackle one room at a time and check the list off as I go.
    mrsderekjeter

Answer by mrsderekjeter at 3:51 PM on Mar. 31, 2010