Are the Harlem Globetrotters are touring again?

They will be coming to the Chaifetz Arena April 17, 2010 at 2pm. For over 80 years, the Harlem Globetrotters have entertained audiences around the world.

These talented men seem to also have new tricks to present. Today, a new generation of stars will entertain a new generation of fans. Now is your chance to see them in action. Tickets are already on sale. Save $7 on tickets when using the promotional code MOM. Restrictions apply .

“I currently work for Miles of Marketing (www.milesofmarketing.com) and this information has been provided to me by the Harlem Globetrotters.” http://www.thechaifetzarena.com/event_239

velveteenbunny0

Asked by velveteenbunny0 at 2:37 PM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Entertainment

• They have never stopped, I have seen them come through here several times in the last 5 years and I saw them before i moved about 10 years ago. I think they go on the road every few years.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:40 PM on Mar. 23, 2010