Is the real problem with you not wanting mandatory medical insurance to take place...

That you just don't want to be told what to do and you feel that you have no say in the matter?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:40 PM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• LMAO
    Agreed!
    I am not saying I am for or against it, but most of the arguments I see and hear have nothing to do with the healthcare aspect but with being told what to do.
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 2:55 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• clapping

Anonymous

• I think that is totaly it for a lot of people. If they would get past the being told what to do part and look at the actual health care part there would be much less controversy.
    Just my opinon...
    Anonymous

• To me it is a trick. It starts out sounding good, but eventually you will be controlled by the government. It is just phase one to me. I love the land of the free and I feel this administration is trying to take that away....My husband feels the same way.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 2:45 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• No as there are people who will not be able to afford any and they will face fines they really cannot afford.I also think it is unconstitutional and will probably cause us more problems then we already have.I fail to see why this deserves an appluase.
    Anonymous

• Yet, many of these same, independent, free thinkers would be the first ones asking for government assistance if a catastrophic illness struck. Some have even admitted that Medicaid is their back-up plan if a medical disaster struck. I'm sure many use their local schools, roads, parks and Emergency services, as well Control is key-.

Anonymous

• I think that's actually pretty accurate. Like a toddler being told they have to clean up their room and not wanting to do it.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 2:47 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• anon 245 Isnt part of the point of the whole thing making more affordable healthcare so that people can afford it that can't now??
    Anonymous

• Sounds like true communists here
    Anonymous

• Again somebody who doesn't have a clue what "communist" means, but just repeats the right wing rhetoric. Way to go, sheep!
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 2:51 PM on Mar. 23, 2010