How to make the days last longer?

I have a 2 year old and a 1 year old and a full time job. The days go by so fast. I am already 30 and I feel like life is slipping through my fingers and I don't get to live it. I enjoy my work and my kids and my husband too most of the days, but still, I want time to stop for a second and give me a chance to look around. I miss my college days, I even had time to get bored.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:58 PM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think thats a question all moms wonder about. I personally am starting to stress over how i'll manage the day once november rolls around bc we then will have a newborn and a 21 month old. my day seems so busy between work and my toddler... I worry how much MORE busy its gonna be with a newborn.
    Super09Mom

Answer by Super09Mom at 3:09 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Find time for yourself. Find time to spend with family - even if it's just for a few hours every Sunday or something. Pick something to do and enjoy it together as much as possible. But do just that - ENJOY IT. Don't stress over it, don't make it a big deal. Just have fun even when it doesn't go as planned (and with two small kids we all know how often that happens!). It's a busy life but there's always time to have fun even if you have to work harder to make it happen.
    Anonymous