Enough allready!!!

I had 2 teeth pulled today, and am sitting on the couch in PAIN wathcing wife swap and cruising through cm. LOL
But all the posts are about the healthcare!!!!! It's making me nuts!
I know people are upset, I know its a hot topic. But it is making my head spin.
Doesn't anyone want to talk about any mommy things???
LOL

mommymeg03

Asked by mommymeg03 at 3:01 PM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• ditto!!
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 3:03 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• hahahahaha i know i just posted a question just so there would be one that WASNT ABOUT THE HEALTHCARE BILL! ugh
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 3:04 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• ...well except for the wife swapping and tooth pulling. But I'm right there with ya on the health care stuff! lol
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 3:04 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Mommy questions are in the Mommy categories. Just stop clicking on the category that includes Politics.
    Anonymous

• health care is a mommy issue
    Anonymous

• I was just thinking the same thing, I would love to find questions about anything else right now, I would even welcome a poopy diaper question just so there's something different to read, lol.
    heratyc

Answer by heratyc at 3:05 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• I wish there was a way to block certain sections. I would block the P&CE section entirely. The chicks on there are just down right bullies. There are a couple that I am not even sure are women. Today is just more of of the same crap, over and over and over. GAH!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:05 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• It's a major topic, and a controversial one, at that. Can't really avoid it, unless you just choose not to click on the P&CE questions... :)
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 3:12 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• I usually view recent questions so I can look at questions in all catigoris, and I usually just skip over the P&CE ones, but they seem to be dominating the whole board today.

Glad to know I'm not alone! :)
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 3:16 PM on Mar. 23, 2010