what to make for dessert?

i'm making creamy chicken enchiladas for dinner with rice and beans...but what sounds good for dessert??? the hubbs doesn't like flan so that's out of the question..and i'm a total chocoholic lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:05 PM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Food & Drink

• please include recipes if you suggest something lol
    Anonymous

• I have been craving strawberry shortcake cause I feel like having summer foods!!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:11 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/key-lime-tarts-recipe/index.html

These key lime tarts are so easy and soooo tasty. I could never find the cooler cookies. I took nilla wafers and crushed them up and added some lime zest and a tad of butter. Then pressed that into the bottom of the cup.

SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:11 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Something light and fruity might hit the spot, like sorbet or fruit salad.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 3:21 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Today, i made a DreamWhip Coconut Pie. You just follow the recipe on the back of the box. You can use chocolate pudding, or coconut and add coconut flake to it. I love coconut, so I even toast some to add to the top. :)
    Kaydens_mommy06

Answer by Kaydens_mommy06 at 4:20 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Chocolate cake.
    Anonymous