It seems like everyone is arguing and just posting new questions to argue some more. What about solutions? What are we going to do. Bottom line we all have to live in this country together. All the fighting, insults and whoes side we are on is gettin us no where.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:05 PM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Have you lost your mind woman!!! That requires WORK, these people would rather whine and smack their lips!
    Anonymous

• agreed
    Anonymous

• Lets just all go on Jerry Springer and fight it out. lol
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 3:09 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• maybe they got tired of arguing over which christian is right!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 3:09 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Tell that to the Republican party. FACT is that Obama has tried time and time again to get a bipartisan thing going (including with this health care bill), and they're just flat out refusing and throwing hissy fits. Until the Republican party decides they're past their temper tantrum, there will be NO working together.

I posted a journal with an interesting article about just that, written BY A REPUBLICAN, check it out :)
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 3:11 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• lmao i love all these answers...
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 3:14 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• HAHA Charlotsomtimes.....

Republicans just hate obama... It's like Basketball, if when you have your team, you can't admire anything about the other team. They love to hate him.

EVEN if say Mccain was president, I didn't like him much.... but I'd rather have him succeed... because when he as a president succeeds, then we as a country can succeed.

So even if I didn't agree with the healthcare plan... I would hope it would work out for the best, why? Because that would be a good thing. I would want flaws fixed, and it to work. I think even if the flaws were fixed.... republicans would still be against Obama.
    Anonymous

• Everyone has an opinion. Everyone has a point. Everyone wants to convince the other person to see thier point of view and agree with them because to them, that is what makes the most sense.
    Everyone also has a butthole.I would like to not see those please,but some people are showing them on here anyway.
    Anonymous

• I find it hysterical that every post to this point that has been completely insulting has been from the left too the right. Interesting.

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 3:18 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• If the truth is insulting, that's not "the left's" fault, is it? I'm sure if "the right" could somehow spin it into an insulting thing for "the left", they would. But oh, that's right, they can't, because they KNOW we're right!

At least we base our insults on fact, and not on fiction :)
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 3:20 PM on Mar. 23, 2010