Obama

It seems that many hate Obama, just because he's not along with their party.

If Obama were a republican would you still dislike him? come on be honest, answer Anonymous if needed.

If Obama's healthcare plan had no flaws, would you still hate it?

If Mccain came up with this same plan would you still not support it?

~~~~Republicans have recently stooped to great LOWS.... with their racist remarks and outbursts in professional settings. ETC. Giving all republicans a bad name. ~~~~

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:20 PM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Grlygrlz2, again, do you think the Republican party was debating the ISSUES when they used all those names? Do you think THAT was mature behavior? And how about them refusing Obama's invitation to discuss the bill with him? In spite of all that, he STILL implemented about 200 REPUBLICAN suggestions, at least he (and the Democratic party) is trying to reach out, only to have that hand bitten time and time again by a party that frankly just appears to be bitter, hateful, and resentful at this point.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 3:42 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• First off your comment about racist remarks completely blows your credibility as an intelligent person. And no I would not support it if it were a rep plan. I would not like Obama if he were a rep if his policies were the same.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 3:23 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• How does stating a fact blow one's credibility as an intelligent person?
    Anonymous

• If Obama were a republican would you still dislike him?  It's not the man, it's his policies. 

If Obama's healthcare plan had no flaws, would you still hate it?  If it were not mandated and didn't have all of the special interest spending and back room deals in it, it would be an easier pill to swallow.

If Mccain came up with this same plan would you still not support it?  The SAME plan?  No, I wouldn't support the same plan by any politician.

Not sure what your last little statement is about or what the purpose was, but I will say that it looks like you are laying out drama bait.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 3:27 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• op, you won't get straight up honest answers on this one!

Answer by older at 3:27 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• I dislike Obama because he is unethical and does not appear to value the qualities that have made our country strong. He does not respect our history nor does he respect our Constitution, the document he swore to protect when he took office, both as senator and as president. The letter following his name is irrelevant; I would dislike any person who behaves the way he behaves.
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 3:28 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• My answer is this, as stated by Quinn (Thanks, Quinn, you said it so well!)

If Obama were a republican would you still dislike him? It's not the man, it's his policies.

If Obama's healthcare plan had no flaws, would you still hate it? If it were not mandated and didn't have all of the special interest spending and back room deals in it, it would be an easier pill to swallow.

If Mccain came up with this same plan would you still not support it? The SAME plan? No, I wouldn't support the same plan by any politician.

29again

Answer by 29again at 3:36 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

•  If Obama were a republican would you still dislike him? His policies yes.

If Obama's healthcare plan had no flaws, would you still hate it? Yes because in my opinion his solutions don't solve the actual problem.

If Mccain came up with this same plan would you still not support it? Still wouldn't.

I will agree that there has been poor behavior, but it is happening on both sides. From my perspective people are frustrated and angry and I don't know about others but I know sometimes I say and do things when I am realy angry I wouldn't normally. This whole thing has gotten so out of hand and seems has to become about anything but "we the people" and what is actually best for and wanted by us.

lanimommy81

Answer by lanimommy81 at 3:36 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Carpy, are you now denying that a black member of the house was called an n-word during the health bill debate? It's a matter of record, you know... Along with an openly gay member being called a f-g, and THE most pro-life member being called a baby-killer...
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 3:37 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• OP How can I hate a person I don't know...

Why do left leaners make it about emotion all the time? Crank the sensitivity down and debate the ISSUES...

Do you understand what FUNDAMENTAL DIFFERENCE means? Or do you just shoot at the hip with emotional comments... I am not Republican, but I know Obama's policies do not reflect the ideals of being FISCALLY CONSERVATIVE... IMO~ He is an inexperienced PUPPET.. Pelosi is the one with her hand up his ass, calling the shots.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 3:37 PM on Mar. 23, 2010