at it again

I'm trying to have a second child but i would like to get ride of the little belly that hangs down from my first one first. What is some good exercises that i can do before and after i conceive a baby until like 5 months in the pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:23 PM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• hunny I have the same thing and if you have alot of hang then theres not much you can do...after having my first child I lost about 90 lbs and it got bigger and hung lower....then after having my second child it got lower and now after having my 3rd one I feel like its going to hang at my knees...LOL not that far...I work out all the time and I focus on that area...just the other day I asked my trainer if theres anything I can do to help that and he said if its a little bit you can tighten it up....but with mine I have to have it removed.....fun fun
    Anonymous

• To lose the weight you want to do Cardio. That is THE BEST way to lose weight. That means running, jogging, long walks, bike riding, roller blading. If you want to do cardio throughout your pregnancy then stick to long walks. 20-30 minutes a day is best.

To tone the muscles, (which will help get that belly back into place while you're losing weight.) You should do Pilates or Yoga. Both you can do while pregnant. Although some Pilates excersises aren't healthy to do during pregnancy. Your doctoer can guide you into which ones aren't good for pregnancy. Mostly flat on back once you're so far along and flat on the belly.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:01 PM on Mar. 23, 2010