Who does kegals and it works wonders??

I do kegals everyday. i hold for 70 seconds, then i pulsate in and out for 70, then i hold again for 70. It has made me feel like a virgin my hubby says. Just thought i should share. But if you do it wrong you may not get benifits, at first i was accidently tightening the anus muscles and i was gettig no benefits, so make sure your tightening the vagina muscles..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:25 PM on Mar. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• Anons 2:50... i'll get off my butt and do some cardio as soon as you sit on yours and do some kegals. That being said I have been doing kegals for 1 and half years. I seriously thought that this was the end of my sex life(baby #4). After baby was born and I could go back to kegals COMFORTABLY, I did so. My sex life has NEVER been this good. It may not be for everybody, but hey to each her own.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 3:57 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Nobody cares about your vagina.
    ArkTech

Answer by ArkTech at 3:26 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• I do them randomly, but I've never held them. Thanks for the tip :)
    Anonymous

• ya..i do it when we are having sex and my husband hates it cuz it makes him cum faster!
    Anonymous

• Ha, I tried tried holding one for 70 seconds...I didn't even make it to 10! Guess it takes some work, huh?
    Anonymous

• Yeah, holding is what has really helped me the most, and yes you have to work up to 70, i start 1wk of only 10, then 20 the next and so forth. Archtech im not trying to talk about my vagina, im trying to educate and share a testomony to serious mature individules. im sure some woman appriciate my advice
    Anonymous

• Who doesn't know about kegals? And they only work if your not "tight" already. Your not going to make a hole the size of a baseball down to a golf ball
    Anonymous

• I thank you I will try to do it for 70 second.I have a question do you have kids,if so how long does it take to work.You can answer the question if you don't have any I still want to know?
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 3:38 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• Anon 3:36pm. i wasn't loose to begin with but they have still made me extra tight. I doubt anyone is the size of a baseball
    Anonymous

• mamaofficer, i have 3 kids. I notice mine worked the first time i did it, but a major tip i would give you is, i know it sounds gross but, put your finger inside yourself when you do the kegals, thats what i do and untill i started doing that kegals were not working for me, when you have something to tighten around you use the right muscule. another thing would be keep it up everyday, don't skip your workout or it will be harder to get back into it, because your muscules will be weak again.
    Anonymous